We are currently interviewing for multiple positions.
Are you our next rock star staff member? If so, send us your resume…quick!
Below is a list of positions that are currently available. If you see something that fits you, scroll down for a more information. You’ll have a better chance of being hired if you apply for a listed position. Send a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com or stop by the Hood River Taproom and drop it off in person. In your letter describe why you are interested in and qualified for the position. Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
If you’re ready for a fun and fast-paced work environment, are a friendly team player and can do it all with a smile, then we’d like to talk!
Double Mountain Brewery & Taproom is an EEO employer. Full-time employees receive benefits including health insurance and paid time off (PTO). Part-Time employees receive paid sick time. All long-term, eligible employees are able to participate in a 401k program with employer match, food and merchandise discounts and of course….some beer!!
Current open positions:
-Marketing Manager- Hood River
-Sales Representative- Portland Area
-Cooks and Prep Cooks- Hood River
Location: Hood River, OR
Compensation: Salary; starting pay DOE
We are seeking a hardworking, highly-motivated, and detail-oriented marketing person to join our team. The Marketing Manager will work closely with management to develop marketing plans to meet organizational objectives and be responsible for implementation. This is a key marketing position with a fun, fast paced, and growing craft brewery.
Required Knowledge/Technical Skills:
• Adobe Creative Suite: Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop
• MS Office: Word (Advanced), Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher
• Familiarity with Word Press and social media platforms
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management
• 3-5 years of prior marketing experience
• A keen interest in craft beer and the brewing industry and previous experience in beer, wine, and/or restaurant industry
• Excellent organization, project management, communication, writing, editing, graphic design and proofreading skills
• Related marketing, graphics, copywriting, and/or journalism experience
• Experience managing social media
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Highly detail oriented and quality conscious
• Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
• Overall positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Excellent follow-through skills
• Team player (works well with others on shared goals or projects)
• Self-motivated; self-directed; critical thinker; well-organized, resourceful
• Ability and willingness to work independently
• Job will require moving kegs, beer serving equipment, and other event supplies.
• Job will involve driving to perform errands. Valid driver’s license and vehicle required.
• Some travel will be required.
Must be able to lift 50lbs, move 140lb kegs into place and have a valid driver’s license. Double Mountain Brewery & Taproom is an EEO employer.
Please reply to this ad with your cover letter and your resume attached or to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your letter, describe why you are interested in and qualified for this position. When sending your correspondence, kindly put the phrase “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Thank you.
Sales Representative- Portland Area:
Location: Portland & Greater Portland Area
Compensation: Salary; starting pay DOE
We are seeking a hardworking, highly-motivated, and detail-oriented sales person to join our team.
A Double Mountain Brewery Representative will host promotions and events both on-premise and off-premise at retail and bar/restaurant locations. Work directly with the public in order to introduce our beer by offering samples and answering questions. Attend beer festivals and other brewery events. You should have a strong interest in craft beer and the industry; beginner sales skills; ability to travel and work nights & weekends.
• To grow Double Mountain Sales in the Portland and Greater Portland Area.
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Work with Sales Representative to develop and adhere to call frequency on existing as well as new retailers
• Work with and train Distributor Sales Reps on Double Mountain Brand
• Able to acquire e-mails from all on and off premise accounts that you visit and upload them into an excel spreadsheet daily
• Produce weekly recaps to your manager
• Handle events from start to finish
• Work days are typically 10am – 6pm on non-event days. Flexibility is a must
• Complete 3 events every month that you set up
• Complete 2 tastings a month at key off premise accounts
• Communicate clearly though e-mail
• Able to conduct sales calls by calling accounts over the phone.
• Promote Double Mountain beer and brand
• Ensure all beer quality issues are addressed in a timely manner
• Ensure that our distributor is providing excellent customer service
• Great customer service skills.
• Able to work all shifts and flexible schedules including weekends and holidays.
• Minimum of 21 years of age.
• Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs and move kegs up to 140 lbs.
• Self-motivated; self-directed; critical thinker; well-organized, resourceful.
• Ability and willingness to work independently.
• Requires standing/walking/bending with long hours in the car.
• Requires a valid drivers License and clean driving record.
Please reply your cover letter and your resume attached or to email@example.com. In your letter, describe why you are interested in and qualified for this position. When sending your correspondence, kindly put the phrase “Sales Rep” in the subject line. Double Mountain Brewery & Taproom is an EEO employer. Thank you.
Cooks and Prep Cooks:
Reports to: Kitchen Manager
Location: Hood River Taproom
Hours: Part-Time to Full-Time
Overview: Double Mountain has been a staple in the Columbia Gorge for 11 years now, making craft beer and New Haven style thin crust pizza, sandwiches, salads, and a variety of appetizers. We are looking for a motivated individual that either has some experience cooking & prepping or even just enjoys to cook at home. All skills required for the position can be taught to the right individual
Position Summary: Cooks are responsible for preparing all items from the menu, maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment, and always demonstrating a team mentality. The ability to show up on time, have good hygiene, a positive attitude, and communicate effectively is imperative to this position.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Able to work all shifts and flexible schedules including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to listen and follow directions
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated; self-directed; critical thinker; well-organized, resourceful.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Requires standing/walking/bending throughout shift.
- Adherence to food handlers laws
Please reply to this ad with your cover letter and your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your letter, describe why you are interested in and qualified for this position. When sending your correspondence, kindly put the phrase “Cook Position” in the subject line and specify the location that you are interested in. Thank you.